The terms and conditions outlined below refer to purchases made through the pjmcdaid.com website only.
- We offer a 14-day money back guarantee; please refer to our Terms and Conditions
- Special Orders which are returned to us in an acceptable condition will be subject to a restocking charge.
- Acceptable Condition is new, unused and in its original packaging.
- It is our policy to return goods to the purchaser if we suspect that any product has been used.
- All damages and shortages must be reported within 24 hours of delivery and someone must be present at time of delivery to sign for consignment).
- Cancellation of Special Order items will only be accepted within 24 hours of the order being placed.
- Sometimes the product specifications from the manufacturer may change, in which case we will do our best to offer you a substitute of the same or better quality at the same price.
- Prices are subject to change
- If you are unhappy with the replacement, you can return it in accordance with our 14-day money back guarantee.
- Where applicable, you may cancel your order in accordance with your consumer rights.
- All sizes and measurements are approximate but we do try to make sure that they are as accurate as possible.
The terms and conditions outlined below refer to purchases made in store only.
- For all orders of stock items we will accept returns where there is a surplus of material and items in full quantities e.g full unopened boxes of tiles etc
- For all non stock items there will be a re-stocking fee of 15% on sanitary ware and 25% on tiles. This will be applied where customers specify measurements/requirements or for ‘change of mind’.
- For items which are damaged on delivery or not fit for purpose we at McDaid’s pride ourselves in our after sales care and will endeavor to repair or replace items. (Per T&C’s on delivery dockets all damages and shortages must be reported within 24 hours of delivery and someone must be present at time of delivery to sign for consignment).
- We cannot guarantee tones/shades of tiles and wall paneling to be exactly the same as show/samples per manufacturing process.
- For any returns requested we will collect free of charge when possible and when we are in the area as agreed with your sales executive.
- All claims for non-damaged McDaid’s Bathroom Tiles brand returns must be made within 14 calendar days of receipt of merchandise, and only apply to merchandise in perfect (as-shipped) condition and in the original, undamaged packaging. non-damaged,
- All returned items must be returned in “new” or “like new” condition, in undamaged original manufacturer’s packaging and crating materials when applicable and with all original product materials, manuals and instructions.
RECEIVING YOUR ORDER
We use either DPD, Duffy’s, MyHermes or An Post for our deliveries. In some cases (larger orders) your shipment may consist of a number of individual boxes placed on a single pallet. The pallet may need to be separated to be unloaded.
When receiving your order, you are responsible for the following:
- Count all pieces of your freight. Ensure that all pieces are accounted for BEFORE you sign for them (for example, if you have signed for 5 pieces, but only received 4 pieces it will be assumed by McDaid’s Bathroom Tiles and the freight carrier that you have actually received 5 pieces).
- Check shipment for any visible damage to containers. If the boxes are dented, crushed, scratched, punctured, or cut it is very important to mark this.
- Check the contents (inside) all boxes before the driver leaves to ensure that the contents do not have concealed damage. Due to the nature of the products we sell, boxes that have been dropped may not show obvious signs of external damage. This is very unusual, but could happen. The driver may refuse to allow you the time to open specific boxes – if this is the case, open the boxes as soon as possible, to inspect for damage. If the item is no longer available, customer service will assist you to make alternative arrangements, or arrange a refund.