Shipping and Return Policy
Please be aware that McDaid’s Bathroom Tiles utilizes third party, independently-owned freight/trucking companies to deliver our merchandise, and that McDaid’s Plumbing Tiles does not own, operate or control the trucks or drivers. Though we make every effort to maintain and monitor a high standard of delivery service, certain situations are beyond our control and are not caused by McDaid’s Plumbing Tiles. Please report any problems or damages received as per the Receiving Your Order section below and we will resolve the issue immediately. As always, customer service is available at (+353) 074 936 3050 and [email protected] to assist you in any way.
McDaid’s Bathroom Tiles offers FREE shipping on all orders over €299 nationwide. Orders shipped to UK will incur delivery charges based on the size and weight of the order – please email us at [email protected] with your post code and choice of items so that we can provide you with an accurate shipping quote. Rural areas, limited access areas, islands, or anywhere that requires special handling and/or delivery services, such as boats, ferries, small delivery vehicles, etc, will also incur additional charges.
Orders may be shipped to elsewhere for an additional fee – please call us at (+353) 074 936 3050 for a quote. The associated customs fees (customs duty, brokerage fees, etc.) are the sole responsibility of the purchaser. In the event that the purchaser does not pay these fees and they become billed back to McDaid’s Bathroom Tiles, then McDaid’s Bathroom Tiles is authorized to charge these fees to the purchaser’s credit card, or, if no card is available, to seek collection from the purchaser.
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES
In-stock McDaid’s Bathroom Tiles brand products typically ship within two business days (Monday – Friday) and arrive within 2 – 3 days, depending on your location. No deliveries are made on Sundays or holidays.
Some 3rd party brand products are shipped directly from the manufacturer and require additional processing and delivery time.
Please note that all delivery times are estimates only and are subject to change without notice.
If an order is cancelled prior to shipment, delivery or pick-up, payment will be refunded in full, minus any and all costs already incurred by McDaid’s Bathroom Tiles at that time. Payment for cancellations will be made to the original purchaser and credit card purchases will be refunded to the original credit card used at the time of purchase. Cancellations received after shipping, delivery or pick-up are treated as a returns – see Returns section below for details.
The terms and conditions outlined below refer to purchases made through the pjmcdaid.com website only.
- We offer a 14-day money back guarantee; please refer to our Terms and Conditions
- Special Orders which are returned to us in an acceptable condition will be subject to a restocking charge.
- Acceptable Condition is new, unused and in its original packaging.
- It is our policy to return goods to the purchaser if we suspect that any product has been used.
- Cancellation of Special Order items will only be accepted within 24 hours of the order being placed.
- Sometimes the product specifications from the manufacturer may change, in which case we will do our best to offer you a substitute of the same or better quality at the same price.
- If you are unhappy with the replacement, you can return it in accordance with our 14-day money back guarantee.
- Where applicable, you may cancel your order in accordance with your consumer rights.
- All sizes and measurements are approximate but we do try to make sure that they are as accurate as possible.
The terms and conditions outlined below refer to purchases made in store only.
For all orders of stock items we will accept returns where there is a surplus of material and items in full quantities e.g full unopened boxes of tiles etc
For all non stock items there will be a re-stocking fee of 15% on sanitary ware and 25% on tiles. This will be applied where customers specify measurements/requirements or for ‘change of mind’.
For items which are damaged on delivery or not fit for purpose we at McDaid’s pride ourselves in our after sales care and will endeavor to repair or replace items. (Per T&C’s on delivery dockets all damages and shortages must be reported within 24 hours of delivery and someone must be present at time of delivery to sign for consignment).
We cannot guarantee tones/shades of tiles and wall paneling to be exactly the same as show/samples per manufacturing process.
For any returns requested we will collect free of charge when possible and when we are in the area as agreed with your sales executive.
All claims for non-damaged McDaid’s Bathroom Tiles brand returns must be made within 14 calendar days of receipt of merchandise, and only apply to merchandise in perfect (as-shipped) condition and in the original, undamaged packaging. Non-damaged, non-Modern Bathroom brand item returns must be made within 10 calendar days of receipt of merchandise.
All returned items must be returned in “new” or “like new” condition, in undamaged original manufacturer’s packaging and crating materials when applicable and with all original product materials, manuals and instructions.
RECEIVING YOUR ORDER
We use either DHL, DPD, or Fastway for our deliveries. In some cases (larger orders) your shipment may consist of a number of individual boxes placed on a single pallet. The pallet may need to be separated to be unloaded.
When receiving your order, you are responsible for the following:
- Count all pieces of your freight. Ensure that all pieces are accounted for BEFORE you sign for them (for example, if you have signed for 5 pieces, but only received 4 pieces it will be assumed by McDaid’s Bathroom Tiles and the freight carrier that you have actually received 5 pieces).
- Check shipment for any visible damage to containers. If the boxes are dented, crushed, scratched, punctured, or cut it is very important to mark this.
- Check the contents (inside) all boxes before the driver leaves to ensure that the contents do not have concealed damage. Due to the nature of the products we sell, boxes that have been dropped may not show obvious signs of external damage. This is very unusual, but could happen. The driver may refuse to allow you the time to open specific boxes – if this is the case, open the boxes as soon as possible, to inspect for damage. If the item is no longer available, customer service will assist you to make alternative arrangements, or arrange a refund.