Premier Thermostatic Bar Shower Valve and Kit
Thermostatic Bar Shower Valve and Telescopic Kit
- Reviews (0)
- Global Tab
Premier Thermostatic Bar Shower Valve and Kit LP1
There are lots of reasons to choose a Premier
…safety, contemporary design, co-ordinating taps and a
comprehensive five year guarantee (unless otherwise stated).
Our shower valves are also great for your installer, meaning
less time and therefore less cost to you!
• Accurate flow control.
• Thermostatic control to +/- 2-3 degrees even if the
temperature or incoming pressures fluctuate
• Full thermal protection to prevent scalding even in the
event of hot or cold water failure
• In the event of hot or cold water failure, the valve will shut
down the water supply
• The patented cartridge is highly resistant to calcium buildup
– even in hard water areas
• Valves are suitable for use with all systems: gravity fed,
pumped, unvented high pressure or fully modulated
• Excellent fl ow rates – even at low pressure. Valves can
deliver 5.5 litres per minute at 0.1 bar pressure (see chart for
• The cartridge is fully reversible, meaning if hot and cold
supplies are the wrong way round, it doesn’t need replumbing.
Simply remove the cartridge, turn 180° & replace
At maintained equal outlet pressure with open outlet at mid